Monday, May 28, 2007

Dear Kat,

I also enjoyed our crafting this weekend! I made another dye bath with the RIT dye, mixing Dark Cocoa and Scarlet, and what came out of the poorly dyed slips that were blotchy and gross after drying were some beautiful purple slips that are ripe with opportunities to embellish and beautify! The one I liked the most (the one with all the lace in the bust) doesn't fit me in the least, but the long one and the half slip fit perfectly and are a rich mix of plum and pomegranette. The lace is a much darker purple and they look like they will be divine when they become dresses.

I really hope to see you for a time when you come up for Clara's graduation. We can even plan a crafting day!

Tonight I went with Amber and our married or psuedo married friends to sing Kareoke in Ferndale, and John was my patient and loving DD. A woman at the bar turned around to tell me how wonderful she thought my purse was, and Amber yelled out that I had made it. She asked me to come over and talk to her. Turns out, she runs a clothing store in Fairhaven called "4 Stars" and she wants me to bring in samples of my bags to see if they will sell. She is impressed and wants one for herself.

Well I am drunk and off to bed. Sleepy time and more crafting tomorrow!

I hope your night ges wellW

No comments: