Friday, July 20, 2007

schmacation

Kat and Opie Staten Island Ferry

Oh, Opie,

Why is coming back from vacation so hard? Is it coming back to work? Is it unpacking? Is it half-assedly planning a reception for more people than actually were able to attend your wedding? While it looks like it's going to rain on your picnic?

Is it the fact that I should be looking for another job?

I don't know, but coming back has been a little difficult. I love my home and my life here, but I miss Woodstock and having all my friends around me.

I know things haven't been entirely smooth sailing for you either. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you on the roommate situation. But this is how I think of you:

Opie Dancing to Come on Eileen

dancing without a thought to trouble with me nearby. Let it be so again and right soon.

squidges (that's british for hugs),

k a t

No comments: